Sponsored Review: Biore Aqua Jelly Make up Remover

Today's topic revolves around Biore new and improved Aqua Jelly make up remover - smoother, lighter consistency but with the same cleansing ability.


Removing make up is as important, if not even more important than putting them on. I bet you've heard this a thousand times. Shall spare you from my naggy genes.

Many people hyped about this jelly makeup remover from Biore already so this product probably nothing new to you right! I am so late hahaaa. Nevertheless, here's my two cents' worth. 

Erm and this post is quite narcissistic I can't even... I blame the usagi band. 


Biore Aqua Jelly Make Up Remover

What: Make up remover
Consistency: Light liquid oil.. jelly?
Scent: Floral?
Size: 230 mL
Made in: Japan
Price: $24.90
Where to get: All leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores from April 2015





How I use it:

1. Apply 2-3 pumps on dry face
2. Massage gently, including your eye area
3. Wipe off with tissue/cotton pad
4. Rinse off with water
5. Double cleanse (if desired though not necessary)
*Step 3 and 5 are what I do in addition to the steps suggested*





Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12 Laurate, Mineral Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Decyl Glucoside, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, PPG-9 Diglyceryl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Alcohol, Tocopherol




Additional Information:

Biore jelly make up remover information
Biore Aqua Jelly Make Up Remover - Details






Let's start!






Packaging



The pump makes dispensing so effortless. I leave this in my bathroom as I don't have to worry about breaking it or whatnot.

It also comes with a cap.




One good thing about the cap is that it will not be too messy even if you travel with this jelly remover. The residue can be collected in the cap instead of transferring all over the place.




Stars: ★★





Consistency


The new formula is so much more viscous than the older version. The old formula is pretty good but I never got around writing about it.... because.... I don't know. Anyhow, the new jelly make up remover is very light and easy to spread. No tugging of skin at all! It does not leave an oily film after you cleanse with water.




Stars: ★★





Scent


Cannot really describe the scent but it is something sweet yet light for the nose. People who are more sensitive to fragrances should pay more attention when testing this out.




Stars: ★★





Convenient to use


No cotton pad required! It is a tad tedious to get all the mascara out especially when you are using something very waterproof. Nonetheless 5 stars for being so lazy people friendly!




Stars: ★★





Cleansing properties


Which is the highlight. Very good for medium - full coverage make up removal.


jjoyis jie lin selfie
Full face to the test

jjoyis singaporean blogger

PS, using a new mascara from The Face Shop! Super cheap but very good quality ^^

It can take off mascara, eyeliner and very longlasting lip colour. In short, everything.



Wiped over with Bifesta cleansing water after 2 pumps of Biore Aqua Jelly Remover.


I'm happy with what I see! (Almost) zero make up/dirt left on my face. Oh ya I will wipe off the remover with a tissue/cotton pad before washing - I find doing it this way makes my skin cleaner.




Stars: ★★





Aftermath

No tight feeling or whatsoever. My skin actually feels really soft and good. Because it is made with 40% more moisturising essence.




I will double cleanse just because I am so used to doing it but you can skip this step if you are feeling lazy. I will still advice you to double cleanse though!




Stars: ★★



Ok like all 5 stars LOL.



The Verdict




All in all, Biore products never disappoint. I like to keep this in the bathroom as it is so fuss-free to use. (No cotton pads!). I always have at least one wash off remover sitting in my bathroom shelf. However, majority of such removers do not perform up to expectation. Do note that it takes a little getting use to if you intend to use this as an eye make remover. I am not sure whether this will sting your eyes or not because I am extremely careful these days *beams*. No break outs or any stuff like that; cleansing effect is powerful; smells good and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. It suits all skin types as well.

To me, this is a pretty normal make up remover. It is not something I will rave about all day and night  but it is something I am glad to have. Very glad. You don't know how happy I am to find something bathroom-friendly and effective (lightweight, not too bulky, sturdy, good cleansing power).






Pros
- Good cleansing power
- Remove make up thoroughly
- Very affordable
- Nice scent 
- Very smooth
- Skin is moisturised after use



Cons




Rating: 9.5/10





End. Ok this post is too cute for my liking. 

0 Comments