[Sponsored Review]: Goodskin Labs PORE-365™ All Over Pore Reducing Serum


Here to share another Goodskin Labs product with you. The first product I've tried from their brand works pretty well for me. Sorry this review is so late because I really want to try it for long enough before I review it.


Goodskin Labs PORE-365™ All Over Pore Reducing Serum
What: Serum
For: Pore reduction
Texture: Light cream
Smell: Alcohol fermentation
Size: 30 mL
Price: -
Where to get: SaSa outlets
Website: CLICK


Just in case you're very new to this brand: GoodSkin Labs comprises highly-targeted skincare products with both instant benefits and long term results. Using the newest and safest innovations science has to offer, every one of the formulas begins with highly efficacious ingredients and is put through clinical laboratory testing to ensure real results – results we can measure and results you can see.The products are fragrance-free and can be used by anyone to boost their anti-aging skincare regimen. The result is powerful and highly effective skincare products.




PORE-365™ All Over Pore Reducing Serum is a breakthrough treatment that shrinks the look of pores instantly and over time for a flawless and even-looking appearance. It promises instantly 30% reduction in size of pores and after 4 weeks, 63% reduction in size, 42% reduction in blackheads. Let's see.



How I use it: 
1. Skincare as per normal
2. Squeeze a tiny bit on hand; blend it out before patting a thin layer on affected areas
3. Apply only at night

This is how I'm using it; certainly not as advised, see reason below. 




Things to note:
1. Use twice per day, day and night. (if you wish)
2. Can be worn under makeup or alone for a natural, matt-refined skin.
3. Can be applied on neck too




Ingredients:


Quite a long list!

You might want to take note because there are a lot of silicon-based ingredients in this product.





Packaging



In a small squeeze tube with a good size tip, I can dispense an appropriate amount effortlessly. It is a good size and one small tube can probably last me for quite a while. I use only a tiny drop every single time.



Stars: ★





Aftermath


The serum is absorbed in no time, doesn't feel oily after application. However, it will start feel oily a couple of hours later. I only apply to areas I need to treat hence the contrast is obvious. This is one of the reasons why I don't use this in the morning. I've not tried in under makeup so I can't comment on that.



Stars: ★





Texture/smell


It is a more liquid cream thus it spreads really easily. It smells a little like fermentation process. Smells a little like alcohol too. I can't relate the smell to anything other than this so pardon me for that lol. It is not as strong as their firming serum.



Stars: ★





Instant reduction in pore size

Because I don't have a lot of open pores so I can't really tell if there's really instant reduction in size.



Stars: - 
(Not the best person to rate this)





Results

I don't really have open pores (seen some on the inner part of my face) so I tried it on areas I always experience blackhead/whitehead/clogged pores. After using it conservatively for a couple of nights, I notice my blackhead/whitehead/pores reduced significantly. You can fill open pores with a good primer but clogged pores....? Good luck. I'm so glad it is slowly doing something to my skin



Stars: ★






The Verdict:

I've been using it for a good 10 days before blogging about it. It is seriously not long enough to work its magic but I did see improvement. Prior to this, I tend to get a lot of clogged pores (read whiteheads on my chin and blackheads on my nose/cheeks, fml). I don't really have super obvious pores (thank god) but I have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. They come in a package with makeup, sadly. But after using this serum, I noticed my open pores/whiteheads/clogged pores/blackheads reduced significantly! My inner part of the face is no longer filled with tiny black 'dots' wtf. Woke up to really smooth skin everyday!! I can literally scrutinise my face with the mirror less than 5 cm away now without feeling all grossed out. Sorry I don't have any photos because I'm breaking out due to hormonal change + rashes :( Ate sotong last night because I feel like it and bam. PS I'm not given the price for this but I will check it out when I drop by SaSa one day.


Rating: 8.5/10
May repurchase! 

Would really love to try their eyecream for dark circles one day as I have had good results with Goodskin Labs products.



Like SaSa Facebook page now to stay up to date | Redeem your free sample from TSS here


0 Comments