Someone indispensable

My good friends love to make me feel like a useless person. I feel a lot for them, I worry a lot too. (Like mom LOL). 

I've been thinking for many many nights but to no avail. I want to make them feel better or what but I don't know how to. : < Can someone enlighten me please? Give and take; I've been taking yet I've nothing to offer. 


****************************

Here's my portion for this guy too. I actually drafted this last year but I never really finish it. I think I should since he chose nicer photos to post this time round! HERE
*PS if you're wondering, he is in my daily stalking list. :3 #stalkerjl



I'm sorry tky but this is too funny I've to share it again!






He is damn understanding one and at times I forgot how comforting it feels when he is around. (I'M SORRY :( ) I never realised how tensed up I was until I managed to sit down and talk to him.
Honestly, I talk to Kai in a tone I never used when I am with other people, a tone I never thought I possess, if that makes sense. The tranquility is so obvious I surprise myself as well hahaha.

I really like the times we walked under the train tracks home. There was barely people/cars. So quiet. Softer, calmer, deeper feelings and thoughts. I want to walk all the way to daybreak I swear.


Well, he's the person to make me feel at home all the time.


We used to have a lot of emotional talks (I am the one talking and he was the one listening). It's not a bad thing we don't do it as often anymore - it means we are happy/contented with life 没有苦水to吐. A friend and a brother, a stable old tree, a shadow in the dim alley, a star in the dark sky. Always there, so ready for you to rely on.



Plus, he is my best selfie buddy haha we can camwhore all day long.



PS, I may be small-sized but 我很可靠. Sounds funny lololol. 
All my friends are indispensable and I hope I am 'Someone indispensable' to them too. 


****************************




Sidetrack: Something I read every now and then.

‘When two people are angry at each other, their hearts distance a lot. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to hear each other. The angrier they are, the stronger they will have to shout to hear each other through that great distance.’
Then the master asked:
‘What happens when two people fall in love? They don’t shout at each other but talk softly, why? Because their hearts are very close. The distance between them is very small…’
And he concluded:
‘When they love each other even more, what happens?
‘They do not speak, only whisper and they get even closer to each other in their love.
‘Finally they even need not whisper, they only look at each other and that’s all. That is how close two people are when they love each other.’
Which is really true.

0 Comments